doo.FINANCE by QUALIX is an international accounting network that specializes in Odoo. We provide services and solutions such as Odoo Accounting Migration, Accounting, Tax and Payroll Services to local businesses and multinational organizations. Our network spans across 3 continents and 11 countries, including the USA, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Italy, Germany, the UK, Senegal, and Armenia, and we are continually expanding.
This is a full-time hybrid role for an Expert in Odoo. The position is located in Luxembourg, with the flexibility of some remote work. The Expert in Odoo will be responsible for the following day-to-day tasks:
- Customize and implement Odoo Accounting solutions based on client requirements
- Develop and maintain Odoo Accounting modules and apps
- Take care of the accounting migration from existing systems to Odoo for new clients
- Provide support and training for clients on how to effectively use Odoo
- Collaborate with the doo.FINANCE team to continually improve Odoo Accounting services and solutions
- Advanced user in Odoo
- Experience with Odoo installation and configuration
- Experience in Accounting services
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Accounting, Computer Science or Information Technology
What do we offer?
- Great opportunities of growth
- Dynamic and highly motivated team
- Take part to an ambitious and innovative project
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and